The weekend

Posted by Pascalle on May 3, 2010 in Uncategorized |

After the moderating madness of the fair it was nice to not be home for 2 days.
I went to visit Claudia in Zoetermeer to do some preperation stuff for the moots.

Clau had adviced me to take randstad rail, which i had never done. So i looked up on line how that worked and just couldn’t get how my route would turn out. Both ret and randstadrail’s website were so unclear that i decided to just take the tram to hofplein and see from there on the boards.
When i got there it became more clear how it all works and i wondered why they couldn’t put that on their website more clearly.

The weather started to worsen when i arrived in Zoetermeer and since my bag was pretty heavy, we first went to the appartment to drop it off.
After that we went into the old city and got some supplies we still needed and groceries for dinner.
Lots and lots of talking later, we started on our “special project” for the moots. It was fun to do this creative stuff. I was also a bit hyped because this was the first time i was going to see Dr. Who when it was actually airing on the tv. (curse Tele2 for not having a deal with the bbc to show bbc 1 and 2).
Pepijn came home and dinner was in the oven.
I was wrong with the time Dr. who would be on, so we had another hour to chill out before it started.
Dinner was really nice, Clau had made lasagna.
After Dr. Who i went to work on the scarab necklaces i wanted everybody of the group to have at the moots. We mixed some paints and came up with a really nice color for them. I had sanded some wooden beads into the shape of a beatle and together with some other wooden beads and a hennep cord they look really nice.

I have to say that it was really nice to just chill, do the crea stuff and sip mead. Pepijn was sitting behind his computer looking up some stuff, also for his costume and me and Clau were busy with the necklaces.

I think it was just past midnight when we went to sleep, after i inflated my brand new airbed with my new pump (that i had to tinker coz it didn’t fit the airbed.. doh! but nothing a little ductape won’t fix).

I had a nice night of sleep. I think i’ll be fine again at the moots, but i’ll pack my hot water bottle just in case it gets really cold.

I was up pretty early and the house was all quiet. I made myself some coffee and nestled in the couch to read a bit. Clau and Pep didn’t get up till over an hour later, which was just fine as it gave me a moment to chill by myself, have some (more) coffee and read.
After breakfast and more chattering me and Clau worked some more on our secret project. We didn’t manage to finish it though, as we were missing something important.
Now Clau will drop by wednesday and we’ll finish the project at my house. It’s going to be so cool!

When we went to the fair, i had seen a top that was really cool, but they didn’t have my size anymore. Pep had bought the last one it seemed.
He wasn’t sure he was going to use it, and i bought it of him for the original price. Happy camper here, as i really liked that top to begin with.

After we finished what could be done on our project, i went home again. The trip back was smooth.
Looking forward to wednesday but got 2 busy days inbetween as well. urg.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Copyright © 2000-2020 omnipasje.net All rights reserved.
This site is using the Multi Child-Theme, v2.2, on top of
the Parent-Theme Desk Mess Mirrored, v2.5, from BuyNowShop.com